Spray tanning is an innovative form of sunless tanning that utilizes a fine mist infused with Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) ingredient. The fine mist is sprayed directly into your body, allowing the DHA to interact with body cells to gradually build a tan.
What you do after the spray tan is essential as it will determine the look and longevity of your glow. Buying a good lotion extender is critical in prolonging the life of your tan and giving it a stunning appearance. Here we help you choose the best lotion to use after spray tan that will not only enhance the quality of your tan but will also nourish your skin. Read through and be sure to pick a lotion that complements your skin tone as well as your unique taste and preference.
Golden Star Beauty Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer
This is an excellent fade-fighting formula that has been designed to prolong the life of your tan. It features certified organic oils, hyaluronic acid and vitamins to extend the longevity of your glow in the safest way possible
This best lotion to use after a spray tan will not only extend the life of your tan but will also give exceptional moisturization to your skin, leaving you with dewy velvety skin. It is a non-comedogenic and sticky formula and will therefore not block your pores.
This product will prolong your tan for three days and comes with a satisfaction guarantee. It works perfectly with all types of skins and tan.
- Prolongs the life and look of your tan for up to three days
- Formulated using organic ingredients that are safe for your skin
- It is cruelty, paraben, and gluten-free
- Ideal to be used on all skin types
- Leaves your skin feeling supple and velvety soft
- You will need a generous amount before seeing any pleasing results
- Not sufficient for severe skin conditions
Pro Tan Perfectly Pink Moisturizer After Tanning Lotion Tan Moisturizing Cream
This an incredible tan extender lotion that is specially formulated to prolong the life and look of your beach-glow. It contains nature’s best blend to extend your spray tan while pampering your skin for a healthy moisturized look. It is a therapeutic formula that works to rejuvenate dry and damaged skin after the tan.
This lotion features acai berry, which heals and restores the skin from any damage it may have encountered during the tanning process. Also present is aloe vera extract, which is undoubtedly an excellent anti-inflammatory agent to prevent any skin infection while gently soothing your skin. Panthenol is also a featured ingredient and works to improve skin hydration and also restores damaged epithelial tissues.
- Packed with rich botanicals and nourishing essential oils to offer therapeutic benefits to your skin
- It is free of any synthetic elements that are harmful to your skin
- Combines both anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties to deliver healthy, youthful skin
- Deepens the colour of your tan making it to last for long
- Pricier compared to most
- Has a pungent overpowering smell
Australian Gold Moisture Lock Tan Extender Moisturizer Lotion
This moisturizing lotion helps in extending the life of your spray tan while delivering intense hydration to your skin. It is formulated using panthenol, aloe, and vitamin E, all of which are excellent in soothing the skin while prolonging your skin colour. It is generously sized, which means that it will serve its purpose for long before replacing it.
The lightly scented formula incorporates native Australian extracts known for their restorative and hydrating properties. This extender will not only extend the natural sun-kissed glow but will also keep your skin in its best condition all year long.
- Generously packed making it economical
- Packed with natural active ingredients that extend your spray tan and also nourish your skin
- Locks in moisture to prevent dehydration of the skin
- Does not contribute to the blocking of skin cells
- Offers a hassle-free application on the skin
- Does not trigger any allergic reactions
- Smells amazing
- It does not travel-friendly owing to its big size
- Can have adverse effects on sensitive skins
By now, you know that the moisturizing lotion you choose after having a spray tan impacts significantly on the quality of your glow. It is essential to buy a well-formulated extender that will not only improve and extend the life of your sun-kissed glow but will also offer other benefits to your skin. There are many lotions in the market formulated using harmful ingredients that will strip off your spray tan. You should be wary of products that feature mineral oils and parabens as they can have adverse effects on your tan and skin.
This article aims at helping you choose the best lotion to use after a spray tan to enhance the lifespan and quality of your bronze look. Choose one from the list given and be sure to enjoy a long-lasting glow with no damage to your skin.